CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Some Words

Hello to all. Riley here. Emma and I received a book all about Kenya and what we should expect. It's becoming more and more real. Well I thought it would be fun to share with you some Swahili. So here are some.

How are you? Habari yaku?
Hello, Good Day = Jambo
No worries/no probelm = Hakuna Matata
Please= Tafadhali
How are you? = Uhoro waku
How old are you? = Uri na miaka iigana


there are some of the words. Hope you enjoyed them just do me and Emma a favor and not pop random ones out on us cause I know I can't pass yet. I'm not sure about her. hehe

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! i got this note sticking to my laptop since a couple of months - i had it in class in linguistics and for some reason i liked it.

mimi ninakupenda wewe - it is Swahili and means I love you

:-)